MIP, the softer side of healthcare
We want to provide our customers with the most cost-effective, best quality products,
services and solutions in the industry. Our goal has never wavered.
Tor Lund - CEO
The SleepKnit Fitted Sheets System
- high-quality, cost-effective healthcare bed linen system. Made using a specially constructed, knitted four-way stretch fabric.
more comfortable than traditional woven bed linen. It is easier to handle, launder and store as well as being more economic to manage.
already used on more than 100,000 hospital and care home beds across the UK and is widely used across Europe and North America.
Benefits of SleepKnit System
- Looks great when bed is made
- Can be washed over 150 times at over 71C
- More durable product
- Does not need ironing or folding
- Soft, comfortable and great for skin
Sheet fits well and remains fixed on the corners even when profiled
• Patients do not slip down the bed as often
• Easier and faster to make
• Crease free on mattress and anti “rucking”
• Less lint at bedside
• Encourages manual handling best practice
Sterile linen right to the point of use
Products & Feature
• Fits Extensive Range of Mattresses including air beds
• Knitted Fabric 65% Cotton /45% Polyester (+/-10%)
• Plated Knit -Cotton Surface (Comfort) Polyester Base (Strength)
• Patented 4 Way Stretch Design. No Elastic
• Washable to 90C