MIP, the softer side of healthcare
” We want to provide our customers with the most cost-effective, best quality products,
services and solutions in the industry. Our goal has never wavered. “
Tor Lund – CEO
The SleepKnit Fitted Sheets System
- A high-quality, cost-effective healthcare bed linen system. Made using a specially constructed, knitted four-way stretch fabric.
- More comfortable than traditional woven bed linen. It is easier to handle, launder and store as well as being more economic to manage.
- Already used on more than 100,000 hospital and care home beds across the UK and is widely used across Europe and North America.
Benefits of SleepKnit System
- Looks great when bed is made
- Can be washed over 150 times at over 71C
- More durable product Does not need ironing or folding
- Soft, comfortable and great for skin
- Sheet fits well and remains fixed on the corners even when profiled
- Patients do not slip down the bed as often
- Easier and faster to make
- Crease free on mattress and anti “rucking”
- Less lint at bedside
- Encourages manual handling best practice
- Sterile linen right to the point of use
Products & Features
- Fits Extensive Range of Mattresses including air beds
- Knitted Fabric 65% Cotton /45% Polyester (+/-10%)
- Plated Knit -Cotton Surface (Comfort) Polyester Base (Strength)
- Patented 4 Way Stretch Design. No Elastic Washable to 90C
A message to our customers RE: COVID-19
These are unprecedented times. The novel corona virus COVID-19 has, within a few days, changed how we interact with other people and operate as a business. You, our customer, are a critical part in the fight against the virus and we at MIP see it as our duty to support you in those efforts while at the same time protecting our employees against the virus as well as we can.
Who is MIP?
Over 40 years of experience
Founded in Canada in 1977, we’ve been building our business and our clients’ businesses for more than 40 years. With operations in Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States and now India, as well as warehouses located across North America and Europe, we make sure our clients receive the products they need, where and when they need them.
We provide comfort and efficiency for the healthcare community, but most importantly, for its people. It’s all part of our core belief that real, vital impact stems from the seamless integration of both the scientific side of healing and the human side of providing care.
From acute and long-term care to in-home and healthcare facilities, we offer targeted solutions to support both care recipients and caregivers.
At MIP, we believe in quality of life without compromise. That even the smallest improvements can hold the greatest importance. And when it comes to health, no detail is too small.
Because we understand that the way a person feels can dictate the way in which they heal. And that healthcare is about more than operations and prescriptions. It’s also about providing dignity and compassion.
As global suppliers of comfort and efficiency, we strive to enable a healthcare industry focused on caregiving. And for every product to be designed with people in mind.
MIP. The softer side of healthcare.